Waterproof 'skin' for P3S ?

Reaction score
I see the ad for the waterproof skins for the P3 Pro etc.

Does anyone know if there is such a product available for our P3S's ?

I'd love to be able to fly in rain.

Cheers

Paul.

Cheers

Paul.
No. But when Coal reads this he might invent something I hope,,me p4 has one now the p3s needs one,I'm not sure why none yet but will be a reason for it

No. But when Coal reads this he might invent something I hope,,me p4 has one now the p3s needs one,I'm not sure why none yet but will be a reason for it
Thought he had one for it. Whoops

Cheers

Paul.

Thanks for you interest paul
As of now i have only made the Wet Suits for the Phantom 4 series of drones and mavics.

I will start a thread and see what interest there would be in making the Wet Suit for the Phantom 3 Series

I know one of the benefits would be making and old dog look new again.
I also can see how the Phantom 3 could be used to chase storms so let me see what the consensus is
and will go from there.

I just finished the Mavic Mini Wet Suits for cosmetic reasons more than anything else , so now would be the time.

Just to confirm is this the one you have and are they all the same as far as vents and structure , sensors all a like on the phantom 3 series.
phantom 3.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in and out of the storm
Coal

Coal the Standard shell is differant than the others.
I have the Standard as well as the P3 4K and they are different.

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Thanks for you interest paul
As of now i have only made the Wet Suits for the Phantom 4 series of drones and mavics.

I will start a thread and see what interest there would be in making the Wet Suit for the Phantom 3 Series

I know one of the benefits would be making and old dog look new again.
I also can see how the Phantom 3 could be used to chase storms so let me see what the consensus is
and will go from there.

I just finished the Mavic Mini Wet Suits for cosmetic reasons more than anything else , so now would be the time.

Just to confirm is this the one you have and are they all the same as far as vents and structure , sensors all a like on the phantom 3 series.
View attachment 115917

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in and out of the storm
Coal

Thanks Coal,

It really would be amazing if you could make one for us P3S owners.

I'd buy 2 right off !

Thanks for replying and showing interest. That's the hallmark of a great company and customer service.

Cheers mate,

Paul.

That would be great, somebody needs to make cameras at a reasonable price to keep all the ph3 going. They could make a gold mine. I wonder how many ph3s were made.

[/QUOTE]

Screenshot 02-20-2020 18.59.48.png

The Phantom 3 Wet Suits our now Shipping:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31