Watch "My version of L E D props" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Phantom 4 x 2 headlight sets cause you can angle them any direction ,,can't show no night flight ,,it's raining but will do
20181202_182652.jpg

ianzone....i will be looking for the flight of the "your version" of the led prop lights....Thats a really Cool idea....wonder how they would glow in a led flash lite (torch) with a ultra violet led light ?

Those are sweet. Don’t do any night flying at the moment, but would probably try it with those lights. Looks like they ‘adjust’ so they could point ‘down’ also?

Looking forward to a night flight video. Be careful though.......don’t bump into anything ! ! [emoji106]
Yeh lights can rotate 360,make good landing lights also,,I used to fly heaps with these lights but they use small aaa battery's so extra weight adds up,p4 handles them easy but probly lose bit of flight time due to extra weight,

Yeh lights can rotate 360,make good landing lights also,,I used to fly heaps with these lights but they use small aaa battery's so extra weight adds up,p4 handles them easy but probly lose bit of flight time due to extra weight,

Sounds good. May try them some night, but won’t fly very long. Have too many ‘Phantom-magnet’ trees in my back yard to get too brave flying in the dark.

Got any idea where I can find them here in the US?

ianzone........3 triple a's per light OR 1 triple a per lite ....probably three i would imagine.

Sounds good. May try them some night, but won’t fly very long. Have too many ‘Phantom-magnet’ trees in my back yard to get too brave flying in the dark.

They have them on AMAZON, pretty cheap too,,I got 2 sets
Screenshot_20181204-073356.jpg

ianzone.....i like yours much better then these....they were posted by a guy on another Dji drone site i belong too...they are really a dumb idea and i asked a few nice questions about them and one was have you checked the props balanced since you put them on....and No answer back LOL I really had lots oi trouble trying to attach both pictures ! so i only posted the one.
46958042_1657499791062998_8270497726504894464_n (1).jpg

Last edited:
ianzone.....i like yours much better then these....they were posted by a guy on another Dji drone suite i belong too...they are really a dumb idea and i asked a few nice questions about them and one was have you check the props balanced since you put them on....and No answer back LOL
Nice couple of pics,thanks for sharing those,,I actually like the "I love you one" wonder how they do that,might have to look for some of those lol:)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Yes agree they just not look right,there be some centrifugal forces at play there,any idea what those black things are on the ends,sort of look like they holding it together,,,,hey also you say you had trouble with 2 pics,,,,I got same issue,,,I have to post one then I edit and attach another,,,never used to do that,I drove me crazy one day

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
ianzone...the farther you get on a motors shaft from the bearings with weight....the more stress and shaking pressure from being out of balance are put on the teensie tiny bearings destruction will follow asap ! Your so Right ianzone.

They look cool in the air but I like my bird way too much to put those on as it seems like a death sentence for the drone . Maybe I’m being a worry wart

They look cool in the air but I like my bird way too much to put those on as it seems like a death sentence for the drone . Maybe I’m being a worry wart
Ha it's good to worrie, Yeh the old drones not cheap ,,:) if I was to buy some led props it would be close range that's for sure,,it be interesting to know if many have fallen due to these ?,like I say close range only

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT