Wanted to say hi

Reaction score
I'm picking up a phantom I for $300 this weekend to start doing some aerial footage of 3gun matches.

My marketing company does a lot of videos for the community, and I've been thinking about getting one of these to try it out and see how much it can add to our camera angle choices.

When I offered the guy $300 for the unit (he was asking $750 with a gopro3 white), I thought he would definitely say no.....but he accepted the offer.

So here we go......I have a feeling this is going to be like the time we started using go pros for camera angles where we couldn't physically be......like down range........this is going to be a blast!

Welcome! If you are getting it for that price you came out well! I think you will find that these can open up new doors to angles you couldnt get before. Take some time getting used to flying it....better to crash in private than risk hurting someone at one of the matches because in the heat of the moment you flew the wrong way on accident. I am still new myself and offer what little i can but there are many guys here with lots of experience. Most all are good guys who are willing to help and share what they have learned....you have a few knuckle heads in the bunch but what family doesnt LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers