Wanted: stock P2v motor bell ( 2212 (

Reaction score
WANTED: Stock P2v motor BELL!

Hello
I'm looking for a motor bell. For a stock P2v ( not plus ). ( #2212 ) I have a bad magnet in one of my motors, and want to replace before I damage motor.

Here is what I need
F6A56C49-2B5E-4C87-AEFB-2BB3A93E1567_zpsb4nkygg1.jpg

Silver CCW I believe
( no black dot )

If anyone has a BURNT OUT motor with a good bell, or a spare working motor, only need 1 good bell. I'd gladly buy off you, or trade something, please let me know, as I don't want to buy a new motor to tear apart, or solder on, just want to swap bells, and go fly! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks for the look!

Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Nobody has a spare, or burnt out stock p2v motor? 2212 I still need a good bell! Help a brother out!:D

Take care, Fly safe!
Thanks for the look!

J Dot

Ok,
Just going to buy a new one, appreciate your time!

Mods, can delete the post! Thanks!

J Dot

Ok,
Just going to buy a new one, appreciate your time!

Mods, can delete the post! Thanks!

J Dot
Well that sucks J Dot !!
images6Z9TC3UF.jpg
Yea !

Reactions: J Dot
Lol,
I thought SOMEONE would spread some love? Not a normal item to keep around, sad thing is, I have 4 spares, saltwater damaged, and all 4 have rusty bells, not useable! I'll spend the $15, just hated ruining a new motor for parts, not even about the cash, more about ruining something brand new, lol. But either way my bird WILL fly again!

Look out birds, coming through!

Take care Dirk,
J Dot

Lol,
I thought SOMEONE would spread some love? Not a normal item to keep around, sad thing is, I have 4 spares, saltwater damaged, and all 4 have rusty bells, not useable! I'll spend the $15, just hated ruining a new motor for parts, not even about the cash, more about ruining something brand new, lol. But either way my bird WILL fly again!

Look out birds, coming through!

Take care Dirk,
J Dot
Da bird was for the folks that have one but didn't reply bro !

Reactions: J Dot
I just seen this and have a shot motor that the bell is still good on. Tho im not sure its worth much more then shipping.

Hello J.James,
How are you? Gimbal still working great, still points down at startup though! Lol.
I did order a brand new motor, but if you have a bad one, I'd rather tear into the bad one, and keep this new as a spare ( I actually bought 2 1x CW, 1x CCW ) it is great to hear from you, hope everything is good with you and your family, all good here!
Let me know what you want to get it to me, and I'll send you money ( PayPal ok? ) thanks for the reply, mighty kind of you, yours is silver top shaft? That is the one I need I think it is CCW? I know it is not the black one. I just upgraded to BOCA ceramic bearings, and noticed the magnet while doing the upgrade!
Take care, Fly safe!

J Dot

Email me, so I can email you my info
[email protected]

Thanks again,
Your friend
Jerry D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members