Wanted/ Phantom 3 Pro Part 49 Flex Cable OEM

• Thread starter Deleted member 18643
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18643

If not a DJI OEM flex cable, I would love to here some end user advice on which aftermarket flex cable is trust worthy .
Thanx Guys

If not a DJI OEM flex cable, I would love to here some end user advice on which aftermarket flex cable is trust worthy .
Thanx Guys
This came up with Google search,,,don't buy cheap ones if you can help it,,some don't work and give more headaches
Screenshot_20190908-125226_Chrome.jpg

If they have it in stock, Cloud City Drones is a good choice for OEM. I'll tell you that I needed one for one of my P3 standards and it was not in stock. Took 6 weeks to receive. I wasn't happy with that, but I guess that's the rub owning something that's now obsolete. I did finally get it. Haven't installed it yet since I bought a used P4p while waiting, and can't stop flying it long enough to fix the poor P3...

Brad

Last edited:
Amazon and eBay both have OEM cables. There is a listing on eBay now for one,
$44.90 shipping free out of New York.
Not to be out done... CCD part is $28. ?
I am not promoting Cloud City Drones over other options, by any means. I'm still a little miffed about waiting 6 weeks for my part, but they are one option.

Brad

Thank for all of the replies .

This is one awesome community of folks .
Thank You

I too need a new antenna for the P3S. Original parts shipped to Australia is like close to $50.
was thinking of just getting a simple 6db 5..8Ghz aerial with the correct internal connector. The external connection will need some modification, but I can’t see why that wouldn’t work. Thoughts anyone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1