Wanted phantom 3 lamp cover *FOUND*

Reaction score
Does anyone have a p3 lamp cover from a parts drone or something? They charge like $8.00 on the web so thought I would try here.

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ok, I have some. I f you’d like I could send you a couple. I have 3 bottom shell halves that are damaged. PM me with your information if you want. I will give them to you.

Reactions: quadrotor
Reaction score
Do you have any more? I have a P3 that I'm working on and just realized I had a missing lamp cover? I don't want to buy a whole set cause I don't plan on keeping this one once repaired nor buying anymore. I just picked up the Mavic 2 zoom and still need to repair my P4..
Thanks...

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Do you have any more? I have a P3 that I'm working on and just realized I had a missing lamp cover? I don't want to buy a whole set cause I don't plan on keeping this one once repaired nor buying anymore. I just picked up the Mavic 2 zoom and still need to repair my P4..
Thanks...
I do, PM me your mailing address and I’ll send one to you.

Reaction score
I do, PM me your mailing address and I’ll send one to you.
Thanks KachemakDiver! But how do I PM you? I dunno if it's because I'm still too new of a member on here or is it that I'm just too slow and can't figure out how to PM? Are you able to PM me and I could reply?

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
At the top of the screen, you will see an envelope icon. Tap on it and you should see my starting a conversation with you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyesimj