Wanted: P3 Batteries

Reaction score
Wtb P3 batteries. Or can trade. Got a p3 but I got no bats👎🏻Let me know what ya got.

Wtb P3 batteries. Or can trade. Got a p3 but I got no bats👎🏻Let me know what ya got.
I got these and they work great:

Art

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping a flyer that still had a P3, maybe had three batteries but only uses two wouldn’t mind parting with one. Used is fine with me

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping a flyer that still had a P3, maybe had three batteries but only uses two wouldn’t mind parting with one. Used is fine with me
Problem with that is that after so many cycles you'll lose flight time. If you have the funds just buy "New".

Hi
Hi DirtyBum;
I have seven OEM P3 batteries for sale. If you're interested I'll send you pics of their charge cycles. I bought several of them used/refurb from Adorama and B and H..

Feel free to pm or email me at [email protected]

I have 2 Phantom 3 Pro's in excellent condition with 7 oem batteries and trying to figure out fair price for them.
Anyone interested? I am working on photographing all the P3P gear & accessories to put with the ad. Just test flew them last week before the weather turned, flew them out ~2,000' or so & did test video & stills. Both still working great.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4