Wanted - P2V+ WiFI Repeater Module

I am looking for the WiFi Module that attaches to the DJI 5.8ghz Controller. (not the device inside the drone.)

I'd like to find one soon so I can shoot some demo video by Memorial Day.
So.. if anyone has good lead for me.. I'd greatly appreciate it. I will share the flight results.

Here's why:

I want to modify the wifi repeater module to use external antennas and keep my original intact. (An unmodified wifi repeater covers most of the repeater drone's flying scenarios.)
I will fly the modified wifi repeater and higher gain antennas on my Repeater Drone setup. (the REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater Device also flown on the repeater drone already has enough power and antenna so it needs no modification.)

The objective modifying DJI's WiFi Repeater Module:
  • Fly out to a mile or further at ground level (5 to 20 feet off the ground the entire time).
  • An antenna mod gets you out to great distances; which is cool and all. But you are left with just three things: 1) a distance number 2) possible bragging rights 3) a purdy high-up picture-video. Being at ground level at those distances adds a whole new dimension to possibilities.
  • Combining the existing antenna mod stuff with the repeater drone stuff makes for this to happen.

I am looking for the WiFi Module that attaches to the DJI 5.8ghz Controller. (not the device inside the drone.)

I'd like to find one soon so I can shoot some demo video by Memorial Day.
So.. if anyone has good lead for me.. I'd greatly appreciate it. I will share the flight results.

Here's why:

I want to modify the wifi repeater module to use external antennas and keep my original intact. (An unmodified wifi repeater covers most of the repeater drone's flying scenarios.)
I will fly the modified wifi repeater and higher gain antennas on my Repeater Drone setup. (the REDbird 5.8ghz RC Repeater Device also flown on the repeater drone already has enough power and antenna so it needs no modification.)

The objective modifying DJI's WiFi Repeater Module:
  • Fly out to a mile or further at ground level (5 to 20 feet off the ground the entire time).
  • Going out to great distance is cool and all but you are left with just three things: 1) a distance number 2) possible bragging rights 3) a purdy high-up picture-video. Being at ground level at those distances adds a whole new dimension to possibilities.
  • Combining the existing antenna mod stuff with the repeater drone stuff makes for this to happen.
Got ya.... I just copied what you were asking for and put it in the e-bay search and that's what came up. Whoops
Looks like ya might have found one from iceman :)

I replied to iceman's PM but his message infers he has the drone wifi module; not the controller wifi module.
Well I'm sure there's one out there and hope ya find it . :)

OK. I have a few other leads to process.
IS this the newer wifi rpeater for the P2V+? (no the P2V)

Can you send me pics? Of the label on the back too.
Yes it's for the vison + , I'll send you pictures , I'll be home in 30minutes from now and I'll send them to your inbox .Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic