Wanted: I need Phantom 3 Standard main gimbal board

Reaction score
I'm after the following part:

350kw8z.jpg

I don't care if the yaw motor works or not, only the board should be 100% working. Thanks

Hi, how did you finally concluded that this board was faulty ??
I am almost completely sure also have problem with this board on my P3S, but still not 100% sure.

I have one for a phantom 3 standard that suffered a crash but the circuit board is ok, I'd be willing to send it to you but I'm wondering how much you would pay for it?

OK great, let me first confirm the problem is this card, let's keep in touch

Well the whole gimbal itself does not work because the Y axis motor was overwhelmed and overheated and broke the small Y axis motherboard, but with a replacement of that you might be able to get the camera to work. I could sell it to you for 150 USD.

Well the whole gimbal itself does not work because the Y axis motor was overwhelmed and overheated and broke the small Y axis motherboard, but with a replacement of that you might be able to get the camera to work. I could sell it to you for 150 USD.

How could we get in touch in private ??? I am interesting in the Gimbal Board

You can reach me by email, text or Instagram. Let me know which one you prefer and I'll give it to you

Hey Luke, did you ever sell that gimbal board? If so, anyone out there have one to sell? Really want to get back in the air but I broke the tiny locking tab for the ribbon cable. Apparently a common mistake. Please anyone let me know if you have one of these. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1449.JPG
    IMG_1449.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 397
Hi Luke did you manage to find out if you're friend has a gimbal board for a p3s as I am in need of one
Thanks

Unfortunately he does not have the board anymore. I would recommend looking on eBay, Amazon or kijiji for the boards

Hey Luke, did you ever sell that gimbal board? If so, anyone out there have one to sell? Really want to get back in the air but I broke the tiny locking tab for the ribbon cable. Apparently a common mistake. Please anyone let me know if you have one of these. Thanks.
if your still looking for a gimbal board I have one I would let go

No not yet, another forum member contacted me saying he might have one for me I'm hoping to hear back from him soon

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.