Wanted: GL300C antenna

Reaction score
Busted an antenna on my controller and looking here to see if anyone has a spare laying around. Please let me know!

You'd be better off buying a clean install kit for $40 from MAXXUAS and installing a better set of antennas with SMA connector, or a directional antenna like the Itelite DBS02. Having the SMA connector setup allows you more flexibility.

I'm an ultra-recreational pilot and really don't need the additional range right now. Given the costs of an extender and clean install kit, I'm trying to stick with OEM for the time being.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Still holding out for the possibility someone has a spare that I can buy.

Last edited:
spare LOL i have plenty just none for sale sorry may use them for another bird antenna mod, the only thing about helipal is the shipping is killer.sometime they come up on ebay also.

Attachments

• 20180309_133303[1].jpg
    20180309_133303[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 276
I have 2 that you can have to fix your existing remote, but you have to buy my never used remote, still has factory plastic on it. You will end up with 2 working remotes. Not selling them separately, sorry. $100 plus freight gets you everything!
20180309_153534.jpg new remote.jpg
Message me I still have time to send them today!

Chris

Last edited:
I'm trying to stick with OEM for the time being.

I appreciate the suggestions!

Still holding out for the possibility someone has a spare that I can buy.
You should PM @Dacon Productions . I believe he told me last weekend that he has a couple of extra P4 antennas. He replaced his with higher quality antennas to get more range, and I'm pretty sure he "saved them", meaning he didn't break them when removing. They are so difficult to remove when upgrading, most guys simple break them to remove. Normally I would say you'll never find used antennas, due to them being difficult to remove, but Danny figured out how, explaining you have to twist and squeeze, and hold your tongue just right at the same time. :p

Last edited:
well i don't break or cut mine during removal but for some it's easier to do that, but new ones are only 7.00 from helipad but shipping kills you so if you can even find one with a broken bottom part i have those and would send you one if needed. you would just need to unsolder the wire and resolder it again

Attachments

• 20180309_183019[1].jpg
    20180309_183019[1].jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 206
John_diss, did you locate one yet? Where are you located? I have one you can have.

Reactions: john_diss
Archangel3356, if john_diss doesn't want it, I will take it.

0D478671-84C6-4376-9948-2602540D8BD6.jpeg
You break one two BigL ? When I did my two controllers I cut the first wire on the first one I did but thought someone might need these one day. So I have three that are complete and one with the connector cut off the end. Pay for whatever the postage cost me and a small donation to one of your local animal shelters and we have deal. I’ll be happy to send you one tomorrow and I’ll let you know what the postage was. PM me your address sir.

Reactions: DISHJOCKEY_1
Mine are for sale, $33.00 including freight.

Perfect condition with no damage incurred during removal for MaxxUav antenna install.

Message me.

Chris

20180312_160339_resized.jpg

Well never heard back from the OP but BigL, ....the wifey will get yours out to you in the AM. Hope it helps you out.

Oh I apologize... I did hear from the OP. So one each to BigL and john_diss. Don’t forget the small donation to a local animal shelter please. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94