Wanted dji screwdriver

Reaction score
I lost my pv2 screwdriver. Can't seem to be able to buy them. So if anyone has a extra one they want to sell , let me know.

They have them at Autozone, Radioshack, Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, O-Rielly's, 7 - Eleven, Circle-K, WAWA, K-Mart, Sears, Advance Autoparts, Harbor Freight... I am sure there are other places with a screwdriver. :)

Happy to mail you mine, no charge, unopened from the new P2 I received a few weeks ago. What's your address?

Kelly

What exactly is a DJI screwdriver?
(I'm a Phantom 1 owner, never got one of course, so have no idea what you guys are referring to).

It is a special Phillips screwdriver or something?

It's a little nubby screwdriver that comes with it. Worthless IMO cause it's to short.

Anyways to the op, you obviously don't know what a smiley is for... Or you would have caught on to the sarcasm and joke.

Maybe read up how a forum works. :x

I got the original screwdriver with my V2 but of course sold it with my V2 and purchased the V2+, but it didn't come with a screwdriver. Did anyone have one included with there new V2+ ? I just wanted one to fit the cutout that came with my craftcase. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12