Wanted DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus Wi-Fi moduled

Does anyone have a Phantom 2 vision plus Wi-Fi module for sale or know where to get one.
If You are good with working on these thing's you can take module apart carefully and use ARTIC SILVER #5 Dji use's cheap heat sinking paste and drill holes in the casing preventing this from overheating it works I use to do it for xbox 360 red ring of death so I am very understanding on how this could be a issue the chip getting to hot touching against the metal no heat paste it got HOT and ran every where inside hope this help's My Friend

I've succesfully repaired these modules before. If you feel ok with sending your modules to Sweden i probably can fix them. I have just started looking for replaced broken ones so i eventually can offer replacement units but i'm not there yet. :)

I just bought a new wifi module off Amazon, but they are available on eBay from a few sellers, too. Got the black video screen, so we'll see if this works. As far as future purchases go, screw DJI. There's obviously a design flaw with this system, but we're on our own...no help from them whatsoever.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl