Waiting for delivery!!

Only a better link if you are going to ignore the comparison page I linked, you are still linking the P3P specs, the one at Jessops is not the P3P
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
who is ignoring anything? I was just seeing if the pro had the same specs as the one advertised. Tell you what you guys obviously know far more than me on this subject so as an American would say I will "butt out?". Shall leave it to you experts. Was only trying to help after all. :) Chill. Keep up the good work.:)

Mine is out for delivery with DX. (Not mine. It's my dad's Christmas birthday and next Christmas prezzi) I got a P3P and he's got the drone bug.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all I am looking to buy a p3p nearly got confused myself with the 4k
But found this

DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal

I can't find many reviews about the company and I am not sure I want to risk that sort of money without being sure but this is the best price I can find a p3p for they also sell the p3p on eBay for more money, anybody used this company? Any advice welcome

Last edited:
Not bad. Prices coming down a lot. I paid £865 for mine. 2 weeks ago. Does make me think there may be a newer model coming up though? Bare in mind it's shipped direct from China. So was mine.

Not bad. Prices coming down a lot. I paid £865 for mine. 2 weeks ago. Does make me think there may be a newer model coming up though? Bare in mind it's shipped direct from China. So was mine.

I emailed them for confirmation about import charges and they replied that the stock was despatched within the UK, very tempted but would like to hear from anyone that's used them.

I emailed them for confirmation about import charges and they replied that the stock was despatched within the UK, very tempted but would like to hear from anyone that's used them.
I purchased the P3P from them last week and it was excellent service, much better than any UK supplier as they even send you photos of the item before its packaged and after so you can see the address and special delivery label/number.

No duty/vat to pay which is great. If you look they also have an eBay store but the price increases to cover the extortionate eBay fees.

Plus the P3P is the very latest model of Phantom and controller so it's brand new stock.

I purchased the P3P from them last week and it was excellent service, much better than any UK supplier as they even send you photos of the item before its packaged and after so you can see the address and special delivery label/number.

No duty/vat to pay which is great. If you look they also have an eBay store but the price increases to cover the extortionate eBay fees.

Plus the P3P is the very latest model of Phantom and controller so it's brand new stock.
Thanks for that, can you confirm if it was sent from the UK or China ? And do you think the warranty would still be valid? As not sure if they need to be an authorised Dji seller or not

Thanks for that, can you confirm if it was sent from the UK or China ? And do you think the warranty would still be valid? As not sure if they need to be an authorised Dji seller or not

It is sent from the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery so it is insured and guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm.

The only difference is you get Chinese writing on the box and instructions but those are pointless as you can download them from DJI and on the go app.

I haven't got a clue about whether DJI will warranty it as there are ways around that if the worst came to the worst.

It is sent from the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery so it is insured and guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm.

The only difference is you get Chinese writing on the box and instructions but those are pointless as you can download them from DJI and on the go app.

I haven't got a clue about whether DJI will warranty it as there are ways around that if the worst came to the worst.
Thanks mate for the info much appreciated !

Thanks mate for the info much appreciated !

Just to update you it looks like it maybe covered by DJI for the warranty as someone from the UK on the official DJI forum purchased a grey import from SLRHut. DJI fixed it under warranty after getting no reply from SLRHut.

Isn't this the new offering from DJI, the standard with the 4K camera fitted. Def not the P3P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes it is. This is the Phantom 3 Standard. It doesn't include Lightbridge but uses WiFi. Shorter flight distances. It is also missing GLONASS, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi chaps got mine from wheelspin models got loads in and delivery is 1-2 days i have always had my stuff from them.just got my carbon props which only took a day

Reactions: Monte Olsen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr