Waiting for delivery!!

Reaction score
Has anyone else in the UK experienced long wait times for their p3a?

Ordered a week ago and the retailer just mailed to say there is no UK stock so will be another 10 days minimum :eek:

There were frequent delays when they first came out last year, for about two months spare batteries were almost impossible to get.
On the bright side it sounds like you should get latest version of everything, which some people get wound up about.
10 days will soon go and it's far from ideal flying weather just now.

Reactions: Lasty12
Container coming in tomorrow from China. Been told ship went long way round and not through Suez Canal. Got info from Dronesdirect.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered my P3A from Jessops last Monday which stated 2-3 day delivery. After 2 days I checked my account and it was on back order. Called customer services who said they are expecting a delivery on Friday 22nd so it should be with me by Wednesday. Disappointed I didn't get an email telling me this and i had to actually have contact them to get the answer.

By the way, if you want a deal I ordered advance from drones direct with cheapy tablet for £650. Had to haggle though!

By the way, if you want a deal I ordered advance from drones direct with cheapy tablet for £650. Had to haggle though!

I saw that deal, but haven't heard of drones direct so didn't want to send money where I hadn't heard of!

I ordered my P3A from Jessops last Monday which stated 2-3 day delivery. After 2 days I checked my account and it was on back order. Called customer services who said they are expecting a delivery on Friday 22nd so it should be with me by Wednesday. Disappointed I didn't get an email telling me this and i had to actually have contact them to get the answer.

Sounds similar to my issues with Jessops..

Just chased my order yet again with Jessops and I have been told they are expecting an order to arrive this Friday and I should expect my delivery early next week.

I get the feeling I heard this speech last week.

Interesting that their website states "In stock - delivered within 3 working days" so just be aware if your ordering.

Blimey. I got my P3P from UK off Ebay, must admit I was dubious at first because it was such a good price. It arrived two days later as promised nothing (touch wood etc) wrong with it. :)

Just looked for you. I got mine for £830 free delivery. Arrived quick and very importantly in good working order.

P3P is £699 from Jessops now. Always the way. You buy something and a few weeks later its cheaper. :) Still when it arrives you will have a bargain.

Last edited:
Copied and pasted from the link I have just given above.

DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone
  • Gimbal Stabilized 4K Camera
  • 12.4MP Still Photos
  • Sony EXMOR 1/2.3' CMOS
  • GPS Navigation
  • Integrated 3-Axis Gimbal

£699.00
pp-icon.png
Price Match

Copied and pasted from the link I have just given above.

DJI Phantom 3 4K Drone
  • Gimbal Stabilized 4K Camera
  • 12.4MP Still Photos
  • Sony EXMOR 1/2.3' CMOS
  • GPS Navigation
  • Integrated 3-Axis Gimbal

£699.00
pp-icon.png
Price Match
Isn't this the new offering from DJI, the standard with the 4K camera fitted. Def not the P3P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj