VR goggles for iPhone 6+

Reaction score
Since technology is ever changing, I'd like to ask about the best VR goggles for an iphone 6+ for use with the p3p at the moment. i have read about several models and am feeling a bit overwhelmed about what features/specs are most important. detailed opinions are appreciated. thanks in advance

What kind of inputs you are looking for: HDMI or USB?

Tell us which all models you have evaluated and which you like best and why?

What kind of inputs you are looking for: HDMI or USB?

Tell us which all models you have evaluated and which you like best and why?

I've only been able to read about them and try to find unbiased reviews.

Oculus rift

https://www.oculus.com/en-us/

, which does not require my smart phone, but costs as much as one, lol. $600 available march with pre-order.

Divine Viewer
New VR Device Called Divine Viewer Review | Net Inventory
$65 and seems very nice for that price. I like the fact that it can extend away from your face and it can utilize augmented VR

Merge VR
Merge Virtual Reality
$99 made of foam so must be light and comfortable. also has window to use augmented VR

Zeiss VR One which doesn't fit iphone 6+

if you look here, Compare Virtual Reality Headsets for iPhone , you'll see just how many are out there

reviews vary, so thats why i'm asking for firsthand knowledge with reasons to back up recommendation.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

'saw the replica, VR Box, for $20+ but not sure if it has head tracker like Hootoo...
Does the FPV App have recording feature? And can you use the hard buttons on the TX?

'saw the replica, VR Box, for $20+ but not sure if it has head tracker like Hootoo...
Does the FPV App have recording feature? And can you use the hard buttons on the TX?

The head track is standard within the FPV Camera app. The goggles are really just housing for your phone. The phones accelerometer handles the tilt tracking. You can use buttons and the wheel on the tx for menu settings.

The VR box seems to be an exact clone of the HooToo - if not the exact model with different branding. Seems like a good option

Reactions: Jussaguy and Purog
The VR Box, HooToo, and all the knockoffs are just different varieties of plastic boxes. Any head tracking is a function of the app and mobile device.

Yes, you can use the hard buttons on the controller to control the camera. Exact functions depend on the app.

Reactions: Purog
The head track is standard within the FPV Camera app. The goggles are really just housing for your phone. The phones accelerometer handles the tilt tracking. You can use buttons and the wheel on the tx for menu settings.

The VR box seems to be an exact clone of the HooToo - if not the exact model with different branding. Seems like a good option
Thanks Toph, Droners helpers! Placing order! ☺️

Reactions: Jussaguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing