Visual issues on the iPad

P-2

Reaction score
Help???........ suddenly my P4 is loosing visual com with the iPad. When the flight is over, the video is fine but during flight...... Really blotchy ...... TIA

Help???........ suddenly my P4 is loosing visual com with the iPad. When the flight is over, the video is fine but during flight...... Really blotchy ...... TIA
Could be your i-Pad is low on resources. You might try a lower setting for streaming the video and see if that helps. Also, if you are caching video to your i-Pad, try turning that off as well.

I think I read elsewhere on this forum that the newer GO software is choking earlier versions of the i-Pads, forcing people into newer, more powerful devices.

Could be your i-Pad is low on resources. You might try a lower setting for streaming the video and see if that helps. Also, if you are caching video to your i-Pad, try turning that off as well.

I think I read elsewhere on this forum that the newer GO software is choking earlier versions of the i-Pads, forcing people into newer, more powerful devices.
Thanks....... I will check

Yep. My iPad mini 4 has been perfectly fine until two DJIgo updates previous. The second to last update started the, "High cpu' message and then the last added artefacts, green and black, to the viewing screen. Fix? I bought a 2018 ipad and now everything is fine. Typical.

P.s. There's no anti-glare added to the latest ipad so think twice as I should have gone for the 1st gen iPad pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj