Vision Positioning System- How to use properly

Reaction score
So Ive seen several posts here about the VPS, but Im not really finding the info I need.
Id like to explain what I would like to do and see if someone can guide me.
At my company's warehouse we have a line that boxes travel on (sort of a conveyor belt, turns corners, goes up a hill etc).
Id like to film a box transiting the line (follow it).
1. Would this be a good scenario for VPS?
2. Would the VPS adjust for height?

It is my understanding that VPS is on by default when the drone is powered on. To set height do I simply climb to the desired height and stop? I assume so.

So Ive seen several posts here about the VPS, but Im not really finding the info I need.
Id like to explain what I would like to do and see if someone can guide me.
At my company's warehouse we have a line that boxes travel on (sort of a conveyor belt, turns corners, goes up a hill etc).
Id like to film a box transiting the line (follow it).
1. Would this be a good scenario for VPS?
2. Would the VPS adjust for height?

It is my understanding that VPS is on by default when the drone is powered on. To set height do I simply climb to the desired height and stop? I assume so.
Yes..its sure powered UP by default setting and in the settings it can also be disabled.... as far as the using the VPS at the ware house...I'm sure one of the very knowledgeable people here will help in that good question ! Yep we will be watching this question to see the answer ! Drone On ------->

Unfortunately, Drones are not the answer to every shot. I'd suggest a cable cam instead as you would be risking your Drone, the workers, and yourself when flying inside an industrial facility. A friend of mine almost lost 3 fingers and was actually sued by his client because of a freaky accident while recording the unveil of a new machine. There are lots of diy tutorials on YouTube and commercial options available.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I agree 100%.....I often wonder my self when i see them four vicious fast spinning propellers IF any one has ever been sliced by them.....And i don't ever plan on hand catching either....them landing gear was never meant for that.....to grab one side is possible going to eventually crack it and the drone will be in Your face ! I suggest a Cherry picker for the job....above or even a secured cage on a fork lift !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl