Vision Pilot App

If you do swing the $9.38 to buy the app you are referring to, make sure you proceed with caution while flying. That app is not being messaged like the app that come from the developers who are part of the community here. The DUF app is days away from having the followme feature live. It would have been in the mix already had I not interrupted him to work on the Flight Logger which arguably is more important should there be a issue of some kind. Btw, No Fee involved with DUF app either.

Frank - I give Taco credit as he told you how to link to Dashware per one of your other posts that you asked for help on. Considering that in this thread http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/urgent-tighten-your-props-with-wrench.36945/page-3 post #42 you state you are working with Kenargo on this same item, with a competing product of Taco-RC's didn't he just solve your problem?

....and then in this thread you say "That app is not being messaged like the app that come from the developers who are part of the community here." Isn't octar i.e. Taco-Rc a member here? He has access to the same development tool Kenargo and you have - correct?

whats going on Frank?

Reactions: Lew40
Frank - I give Taco credit as he told you how to link to Dashware per one of your other posts that you asked for help on. Considering that in this thread http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/urgent-tighten-your-props-with-wrench.36945/page-3 post #42 you state you are working with Kenargo on this same item, with a competing product of Taco-RC's didn't he just solve your problem?

....and then in this thread you say "That app is not being messaged like the app that come from the developers who are part of the community here." Isn't octar i.e. Taco-Rc a member here? He has access to the same development tool Kenargo and you have - correct?

whats going on Frank?

None of what I said was about Taco. It was the other persons app in which I knew who he was talking about. Of coarse you didn't know any of that which is why it was confusing to everyone else.

ok thanks so you can basically see all the telemitary on the video by using this app as this app captures this data in csv file and you import this data onto dashcam through the vision pilot profile and with your video you can see the data similar to flytrex?

ok I bought this app and gave it go, only bought it because of the dashware features it offered (save me buying a flytrex core) and I am pleased to say it worked great did a quick flight around my area and it was quite impressed with the added ability to put in the dashware data,

on a side note will it make the operator aware that the quad is on "return home" like the default dji app if it loses control signal?

video to follow soon.

ok I bought this app and gave it go, only bought it because of the dashware features it offered (save me buying a flytrex core) and I am pleased to say it worked great did a quick flight around my area and it was quite impressed with the added ability to put in the dashware data,

on a side note will it make the operator aware that the quad is on "return home" like the default dji app if it loses control signal?

video to follow soon.

It is the limitation of the DJI SDK. There is no return to home feedback from the SDK.

ok i took the + out today and on both occasions i got a message on the screen "gps malfunc(1)" i did not know what that meant so i quickly both the bird it, but then it dawned on me that when the bird came in the second time it looks like it was in "going home" mode can anyone confirm that this is what indeed happened with the gps malfunc message on the screen?

ok i took the + out today and on both occasions i got a message on the screen "gps malfunc(1)" i did not know what that meant so i quickly both the bird it, but then it dawned on me that when the bird came in the second time it looks like it was in "going home" mode can anyone confirm that this is what indeed happened with the gps malfunc message on the screen?

The real time GPS monitor is a new feature in the android v2.12 that checks the GPS satellite condition per second. There are three conditions that trigger "GPS MALFUNC" warning:
1. home position becomes invalid.
2. drone position becomes invalid.
3. distance between home and drone position are unreasonable.

so what does invalid and unreasonable mean? loss of gps signal ?

The gps info is reported by your phantom. Invalid means the reported drone location does not exist in the map and your phantom does not know where it is.
Currently the GPS monitor checks if the distance is larger than 50m, we will consider the distance is unreasonable and warning occurs.
The number inside the bracket is the number of the warning occurred.
If you get the "GPS MALFUNC", we recommend our customers to land their drone immediately to avoid any erratic behavior (flyaway, ..)
If you knows more condition that causes GPS drop out, we could add them to the monitor.

Just installed the app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but can't activate the wifi orientation button. How do I activate it?

Cheers

Just installed the app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but can't activate the wifi orientation button. How do I activate it?

Cheers

You have used this on one device and are now trying to use it on another?

Cheers

You have used this on one device and are now trying to use it on another?
Yes. Used it on my galaxy note 3 and it works fine.

Ive had the app for awhile and forgot to play with it...absolutely love it. I did not use all of its features yet but love that I can see the whole screen and the wifi wand is sick. Being able to playback the flight info thru the app with on screen information is also a major plus. I screen recorded my first flight with it and will be playing with the dashware function a little later. For anyone who is wondering what it looks like please check out the video... made it out over 2600' before I lost video signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews