Vision App 1.0.48

Reaction score
My app automatically upgraded and now on the app on the top bar it says N/A and does not show ready to fly or home point locked. I have over 10 satellites locked. Is anyone else having the same problem with the app?

it shows N/A if the Phantom is in Naza mode. :roll:

If you are in Phantom mode you will get the warnings, this has been mentioned in several threads across the forum since the updated app came out.

Personally i hate the Iphone app, the video feed is blotchy and breaks up and thats before you take off :x

Welcome to the forum pittsy .
Wonder what's up with your IPhone app crash as mine is fine . Maybe I need to try the other phone and see what the difference is !

I am flying in Phantom mode. I switched to naza then back and still have N/A on the top bar and it won't set home position.

pittsy said:
I am flying in Phantom mode. I switched to naza then back and still have N/A on the top bar and it won't set home position.
Don't know if it will help but try deleting app and then reinstalling it .

OK.. I just went into assistant and changed back to Phantom and that's what I got also [ N/A ] in Vision App 1.0.48 . I believe when you went to new app that feature might have been took out .

V+ and everything was working fine until I downgraded back to 3.08 and the app updated. So if it says N/A is it still finding a home point? I have over 10 satellites found each flight. I'm just worried if something does happen will it return home. I am not getting green and red LEDs before take off and it's on the ground for a while but those LEDs come on after take off. I'm pretty new to this and got into it to advance my videography.

I am in naza mode and just check mine by going out a little and go into HL and see if it comes back towards me . In yours I would just go out a little and check RTH and see what it did . You always can take back over but look at your lights as that should tell you if all is good .
When you have all green lights you should be good .

Good luck :) Not really sure why ya just don't put it into naza as with S1 and S2 both up it fly's just like you are in Phantom mode and in naza you have so many more options to work with . I was scared to try it at first but when I did I realized that that's where I should have been all along !
Do post back with what ya do ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl