Videos Have Wrong Timestamp

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Phantom Vision Plus V3 and I noticed when i view the file details of the videos on the memory card the Date is wrong.

Its showing a date back in 2007.

Is there a way to adjust the date stored in the Phantom?

I would start with plugging it into the Naza Assistant software. It might update it for you. Also, check your app settings.

Another thought, is it possible your phone time/date is wrong?

Jacob

Yea, or possibly the PC??

I've tried all of the above. I always fly with GPS mode, and have connected it to my PC many times (yes the pc has the correct timestamp) but for some reason all the videos have a timestamp with the year 2007

There are a number of ways to transfer the photos. 1) use the Vision app on your smart phone to transfer via WiFi, 2) plug in usb from camera directly to pc, and 3) remove card and read by the computer. Do all give wrong date? If so, it's the card or camera. Do still photos also give wrong date?

DJI says not all micro cards will work with their camera. You might try a different card, different manufacturer.

There are a number of ways to transfer the photos. 1) use the Vision app on your smart phone to transfer via WiFi, 2) plug in usb from camera directly to pc, and 3) remove card and read by the computer. Do all give wrong date? If so, it's the card or camera. Do still photos also give wrong date?

DJI says not all micro cards will work with their camera. You might try a different card, different manufacturer.

This is my second Phantom 2 Vision Plus using the same memory card. The first Phantom had correct dates with no problems, this new phantom always shows the date to be in 2007.

I normally take the card out of the drone, and place it in my memory card reader.

If it worked fine on the first drone, I assume there is something on the new drone causing this issue.

This is my second Phantom 2 Vision Plus using the same memory card. The first Phantom had correct dates with no problems, this new phantom always shows the date to be in 2007.

I normally take the card out of the drone, and place it in my memory card reader.

If it worked fine on the first drone, I assume there is something on the new drone causing this issue.
Yes, I believe you are correct.

I've seen this problem... I think it is caused when the video recording is not stopped in the app before shutting down the Phantom, thereby leaving an incomplete file.

I've seen this problem... I think it is caused when the video recording is not stopped in the app before shutting down the Phantom, thereby leaving an incomplete file.

It actually does this for every video, I always make sure to stop the recording before shutting down the phantom.

Now I want to test something, Most times I actually use the button on the camera itself to start / stop the recording... Maybe that has something to do with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31