Video to Photo Conversion

Reaction score
I am currently working on using photos from the Phantom 3 drone to create 3D models of the pictures. The program used to do this takes in the location, photo angle, and altitude to cross the pixels from each of the pictures to create a model. However, this takes many pictures to create a full model.

My goal: I want to use all of the pictures that make up a video to create a model so that the program will have more photos to access.

My problem: The format of the photos in the video do not have all of the necessary data for the program to work.

My question: How can I get the data from the pictures that make up a video, and make a 3D model from these?

I appreciate any advice!

Thanks,
Nate

I don't think you can because the video doesn't include the same EXIF tags that the photos do. Why not just set up a POI or waypoint mission and set the camera for time lapse?

I don't think you can because the video doesn't include the same EXIF tags that the photos do. Why not just set up a POI or waypoint mission and set the camera for time lapse?
How do I set up a time lapse on the Phantom camera?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor