Video Question

Reaction score
When the drone is videoing does it go from the drone to the phone (or tablet) and back to the drone then record, or does it record straight from the camera to the card.

The reason I ask I keep getting green screens on my phone and then the same spot when I watch the play back from the memory card on my computer.

Recordings are straight to the card. If you are getting this both on the original and the transmitted video, this is a different issue. Post a link to a short version of video issue for a better answer.

Reactions: RunningWithScissors
Recordings are straight to the card. If you are getting this both on the original and the transmitted video, this is a different issue. Post a link to a short version of video issue for a better answer.

Thanks, I'll upload one tonight.

Yes, it records the high resolution file straight from camera to the card on your bird. The lower resolution file is what your seeing on your phone or ipad. Are you sure your not watching what your phone recorded on your computer? If your SD card has these green glitches then you do have something wrong.

Reactions: Ripper7620

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel