video quality way down after FW V..106 in P4 Std

Reaction score
It's been way too long n took much to accept with DJI responsiveness for their disaster with P4 last FW update V2....106.Suffered earlier with flight and safety issues of aircraft after the Stupid FW forced update. After long days and so many effective suggestions and action overcame till ok.
But now started to facing Video quality and 4K video failure along with entire link shut down. If considering in % then Lost 50% OF QUALITY. This is my 2 P4 and I love it. But way it's happening bothers me to stop DJI Flying camera usage coz it's too ££££ badly overpriced.
Anyone who can provide me best solution to resolve issues since DJI has downgraded their commitment with customer like me.
I repeat Drones are not allowed in my country but if you could justify your need of drones for commercial use then you may get license from Govt. Defence agency...ongoing long long process every issues of my P4 have been struggling lot against time.
Pls suggest me a solution to overcome this camera issues of P 4 . JUST YOUR suggestions will help me. Any TIPS with positive results.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4