Video quality compared stock gimbal vs China gimbal

Whoa, don't yell at me just yet...:oops: I fatfingered that one.

What would you do if I actually called you names? Sneak up on me in my sleep?:D

Nah, sorry man, didn't mean to...
LOL...I know bro as I see it all the time and was just messing with ya :D

Reactions: Intruder101
Hi to all, do you know if this gimbal works with the app up and down function or only with channel 7 config.
Hi Francisco, and welcome to the forum. the gimbal works with the app and the new Transmitter with the scroll wheel. I am assuming it works with the 7th channel as well, but I never tried...

hope this helps.

@Intruder101
Hello, I purchased the same Gimbal as you did and did the Naza M settings per the instructions, but mine seems to have the gitters. Was wondering if you (or anyone else for that matter) has any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

@Intruder101
Hello, I purchased the same Gimbal as you did and did the Naza M settings per the instructions, but mine seems to have the gitters. Was wondering if you (or anyone else for that matter) has any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the board, Phil. :)

I'll be glad to look into your issues. Do me a favor, could you tell me a bit more about your setup? Any information such as model, version, pictures from the outside and so on, the more specific and detailed the better, you have and especially some footage would help. Once you have that info posted we'll invite others who have the same gimbal such as @dirkclod @mrbean @jumper @Glassman @J Dot @msinger @Squiddley @Clampit and maybe others. Here is also thread that covers a lot of info, started by another member. A lot of reading and a lot of info. :eek:

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/taking-the-next-step-mods-galore-update-3-25-15.36465/page-8

So, we'll gang up on ya and get you situated :cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
Here's one of the gang Phil ! :D
Whatca got ? Like Intruder said ...need more info ! Just having some cables to tight or touching can cause the gitters !!
I have the RotorPixelGimbel but both can have the same issue's with the same cure .
Info please :cool:

Reactions: Intruder101

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers