Video Help Please

Reaction score
I am a complete idiot to video and downloading and compressing them so I can send them. Would anyone please explain the steps or link a you you tube video on how to compress mov files so I can more easily share them. I took a short but beautiful video flying right over the top of sunflowers. That short video has a 1/2 a gig.

First, there are different OS's and each one has different software. So telling people what OS you use is required. However, I don't know of any easy way to send directly such a large video file.

If you want to share such a large file you would really need online storage, such as Google Drive. You could also simply upload the file to Youtube and make it private and share that way.

First, there are different OS's and each one has different software. So telling people what OS you use is required. However, I don't know of any easy way to send directly such a large video file.

If you want to share such a large file you would really need online storage, such as Google Drive. You could also simply upload the file to Youtube and make it private and share that way.

I agree.... I don't know much about cache videos or zipping files... I just started a YouTube account, download my videos (some 30 minutes long) and then let people view them on YouTube.. You can send the link to your YouTube channel and let them open and watch..

Hope that helps and is an easy answer for you...

Helps a lot. I us iOS and used google drive. I like the you tube idea! That will be my weekend project. People are great on this forum. Great info sharing!

Nelli, remember that with YouTube you have the option of having the videos, public (for all to see) or private (where you allow certain people to view)... Depending on what you prefer..

Just a side note.. I am sure there are other ways out there, but this way seems to be the easiest. Good luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl