Video glasses to view what's on the I-phone

Reaction score
I've spent the last few hours going through a multitude of posts and google searches, to find a set of video glasses that I could use to view the image that shows up on my I-phone from the vision 2.. I'm stuck.. I've got a Samsung galaxy 3, that I use with my vision 2, but it is extremely hard to see in the sunlight.. I don't really want to spend 800 bucks for the zeiss cinemizer, as using the glasses to see what my vision sees, is all I would need them for.. (and I'm not a professional) Thus, the quality doesn't have to be 100% great.. Anything is better than trying to view a washed out, image holding a hand to block the sun etc.. The ones I've seen for sale, unfortunately, have got a plug much like the type that goes into an I-pad --ie: wide.. My phone has a plug in, that looks a bit like the computer plug in on the back of the vision.. Can anyone give me any suggestions for up to 300 buck glasses that I could plug into my I-phone.. Ie.. to be able to see the same image that shows up on the phone, when you connect to your vision's camera.. I wouldn't matter if it disables the iphones picture, as the only thing I would really need the phone for, would be tilting the camera.. I could probably disconnect for that, or any other controls worked from a touch screen.. Thanks..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie