Video from "injured" P3A, feedback wanted

The strong will survive and we will welcome you back:cool:
As the whiners will all be drowned whining for Government help
Thats like trying to get a refund from Amex for the one at the bottom of the lake. But taking the boat out tomorrow to try and find it.

Thats like trying to get a refund from Amex for the one at the bottom of the lake. But taking the boat out tomorrow to try and find it.
Good luck try this on your new one. I have had it on all my phantoms Luckily I haven't need it but I want the chance to get at least the SD card back:rolleyes:

http://www.getterback.com/
getter.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1216.JPG
    IMG_1216.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 287
Don't worry about jeff48920 enjoy your new toy within reason.
If every body had his view there would be no skydiving or skiing or mountain climbing
its just to dangerous
well guess what danger is part of life! And if your not out of your protective bubble then your not really living
Do I think you should hover 3 ft from a person well maybe not ( Have I done it yes)
But Im willing to take the risk and pay the price if it goes bad
Chances are slim it will, but yes it can. But a plane could drop out of the sky and hit me to, yet I leave my house every day

Fly on my friend;)

The risky behaviors you described typically don't involve risk to a non-participant.

If your chute doesn't open or you fall off the cliff it's on you. You paid the price your so willing to risk.

Not someone watching, etc. On top of that those are your loved ones and friends right???

Oh wait I see now your from California the sue me state:eek:
Everyone there is always looking to push there wants on everyone else or I sue you.
See that is why the rest of the country is hoping for the big one
Maybe Calif will just drift away with all its liberal control
HAHA! that's funny, 20 year Vet and 20 years as a LEO I have seen just about everything. And it is tough being a Conservative in Calif for sure. Worked all my life and can't understand how any self respecting man can stand in line for welfare week after week when he is able to work. Disabled? sure, down on your luck?, sure, until you get it together, natural disaster? you bet (like Calif sliding off into the ocean). But any able-bodied man who sit home playing video games and drinking beer or smoking pot collecting Government checks is a drone (and not the kind you fly) And you have your share of those in SD also.

HAHA! that's funny, 20 year Vet and 20 years as a LEO I have seen just about everything. And it is tough being a Conservative in Calif for sure. Worked all my life and can't understand how any self respecting man can stand in line for welfare week after week when he is able to work. Disabled? sure, down on your luck?, sure, until you get it together, natural disaster? you bet (like Calif sliding off into the ocean). But any able-bodied man who sit home playing video games and drinking beer or smoking pot collecting Government checks is a drone (and not the kind you fly) And you have your share of those in SD also.
Yes but 92% of them are on Indian reservations and you know how that goes there is sovereign nation almost

Hi All...Here is my second real try editing videos. I am just using iMovie (can you tell ;)). This was with my "injured" P3A. I couldn't see what I was recording because of an earlier crash and wires got messed up going from gimbal to inside the aircraft. I think I also had a setting or two wrong (you can when I move left and right). Luckily I was just able to fix my P3A with part #42...Schwooo!!! ($14-nice!!!). My wife followed me around with camcorder recording everything to try and get some sound and other shots. For with how new I am at flying, recording, editing, etc., I must say I was pretty happy with outcome of video. All the families we camped with thought it was pretty cool also. I will say it is a bit long, but was really just created/intended to show to all the families that we camping with us. Watch after the credits also...Enjoy!!

Anyway...hoping to get better at flying, recording and editing....any tips you can give me would be great.
Thanks
Such a CUTE movie!!! So well done, thank you SO much for sharing. Made me smile and restored a little faith in people today.

Seem like a very selfish attitude to have, your willing to take the risk on hurting someone ELSE with no problem, I guess what they want doesn't matter, a very cavalier way to look at things. If you decide to expose yourself to danger then fine, your choice, and you pay the price if it goes south. But to intentionally expose others to danger thru your actions with the attitude that 'that's life' will not only injure someone but get you a big fat lawsuit. I just don't understand the mindset that allows someone to think this is OK.
OMG layoff, so rediculous. By EXISTING you endanger others you selfish prick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl