Video editting software recommendations

This may belong in the "Video" forum but iMovie is pretty easy to use and powerful enough to get good results. GoPro Studio is decent for quick and dirty editing. Adobe Premiere is the master blaster of course and what pros and studios use but Premiere Elements is pretty approachable. Hope that helps.

panhygrous pantler said:
UrAwFuL said:
Adobe Premiere Pro > Warp Stabilizer > Done. ;)

Unless you are only correcting slight yaw jitter, the only thing that you've done is taken really bad video and made it slightly less bad.

I assumed he had an FC40. And that thing being gimbal-less.. the video would look pretty shaky more than just yaw jitters.

Well that's all I know. :lol: I failed on this thread.

First off,thank you for the replies. Sorry about it being in the wrong spot, guess the search wasnt working too well for me. :oops: It was also in the Phantom 2 Vision forum so I didnt check it out wamting to get the FC 40. I probably should have looked/posted in the FC 40 but I thought since it was involving editting FPV it would go here. Again sorry if I put it in the wrong spot, new poster here. :?

I'm going to be getting the FC 40, I'm running Win 7 & I have experience with adobe products, especially elements. As for usage/purpose? Just basic hobby stuff.. taking video/pictures of the local area to put up on FB & uToob (yeah, its a joke about YouTube). Nothing major right now as I've not dealt with using a UAS for that purpose, have done some RC stuff but nothing major, just friends letting me use their UAS's/RC's.

I have a iPad (ones a 2 & the other is a mini 1) so I'll look into iMovie.
I'm taking it that goPro Studio is for gopro cameras?
The other thread mentioned Pinnacle Studio for ipad? I'll have to check that one out also.

Again, thank you all for the suggestions/ideas, it is helpful. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl