Video Editing

Reaction score
I'm a veteran R/C pilot with a new PS3. I haven't found any info on video editing software for PC. I don't get it....the Phantom is a photo/video platform. Why is nobody talking about how to process the raw footage. I'm looking for something simple, just to cut out the crap, and maybe add music/narrative/captions. Suggestions please.
This forum is a great resource....THANKS.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm using Cyberlink Power Director. I found it easy to learn and has a lot of youtube help to get started in an easy way.

Premier Elements has 40% off between 4th Jan and 9th so get in quick. It's a fare price.

Sirachie P3A

I haven't found any info on video editing software for PC. I don't get it... Why is nobody talking about how to process the raw footage....... Suggestions please.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You must not have used the search function, because in the 10 months I've been reading here, there have been numerous threads on the subject....just sayin'

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

If you have a Windows 7 computer with Windows Moviemaker, you can import, edit, and output 1080 x 1920 HD video. I don't think Moviemaker works with the higher 2.7 video resolution.

There's a program called 'VLC media' which may b useful too.

I used moviemaker for this:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z