Video editing help plz!

Reaction score
I acquired the P4 about 3 months ago now and looking to start uploading selected media to you tube for other enthusiasts to see.
I'm here because I want decent software for video cutting editing music adding etc with a budget up to about £100 tops.
There's so much to choose from that I want a recommended product and not something that can't handle 4k or can't handle the huge fps etc.
Keith - Birmingham, England.

Sent from my SM-G900F using PhantomPilots mobile app

cyberlink-powerdirector 15
They usually run specials, so you can wait it out or jump on whatever they have going on right now. I believe that it's the best for the price range!

Reactions: sparky1111
You may find software that can handle 4K, but you will need a mighty powerful computer to process it.
Personally I have used both 1080, and 4K, but now use 1080 all the time, I do not have any 4K viewing equipment, and the 4K files are huge on the sd card, and they cut out at a certain file size, which can be annoying.
Anyway I use Premiere pro CS6, which is excellent, but beyond your price range. You could get the adobe software on subscription instead.
Da Vinci resolve is very good, but the free version will not do 4K.

Reactions: sparky1111
The standard Windows Media Player won't even let you view 4K. I bought CyberLink just to be able to view my footage. As others have said, just because software is compatible with 4K it can still be clunky if the hardware isn't up to the task. I built a special PC about 3 years ago just for editing. It runs a liquid cooled 3.9 Ghz processor with 32 Gb of RAM and has worked like a hotrod up until I started editing in 4K. My 2Gb video RAM video card is slowing it down now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik