Video editing app

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a p4p and was just looking for suggestions on a video editing app for my iPad air 2. Something i can do a little learning on and possibly make some watchable videos.

You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here.

Note that if you are editing on a mobile device, if you want the highest quality video, you need to transfer the video from the SD card to the mobile device. The video on the mobile device is a very low resolution copy.

For the best quality editing experience and results, consider using a computer and editing the SD card video.

Reactions: TontoFAC and MTO
Getting a computer is on my list. Until i do though, I want to be able to do a little learning on the iPad. This is my first real drone and I'm anxious to be able to use it at its fullest. I love this site. Its packed with support. Thanks.

It would not be the best workflow, you know... And you should transfer the videos onto the ipad. The editing program should start using the videos only if they appear in Photos App. And when the final export starts my guess is, that it will squeeze the video quality... I hope you have at least 64 Gigs...

This is also my first apple product and I am finding it slow to transfer the files to the ipad without having an sd card slot.

This is also my first apple product and I am finding it slow to transfer the files to the ipad without having an sd card slot.

You can get a lightning to SD card adapter from Apple to make transfers faster.

As far as programs to use on your iPad, try iMovie. It’s easy to use and works well.

Chris

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4