Video: After My First Two Weeks With My Drone

Reaction score
Hi all,

This video is a collection of what I have created after two weeks with my first drone (Phantom 4). Throughout 2017 I have been making a new video daily to push my creativity, and now after two weeks of doing that I released todays video, which is a collection of my favorite shots from my drone. Please check it out here:

Let me know what you think. I'm not a professional, I just do this on the side while studying at my university.

If you want to subscribe to my channel for more videos like this (and every day I fly my drone) check it out here.

Daniel Amann

Thanks for letting me (try to) show off,

Daniel Amann

Hey Daniel... Cool video... Keep filming with your Phantom.... Did you use iMovie, or Final Cut Pro to edit your video?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words!
Actually I use Adobe Premiere Pro for all of my edits. I have never used the others. I was never taught, so it has been more or less a trial and error basis to learn how to edit my videos

Hi all,

This video is a collection of what I have created after two weeks with my first drone (Phantom 4). Throughout 2017 I have been making a new video daily to push my creativity, and now after two weeks of doing that I released todays video, which is a collection of my favorite shots from my drone. Please check it out here:

Let me know what you think. I'm not a professional, I just do this on the side while studying at my university.

If you want to subscribe to my channel for more videos like this (and every day I fly my drone) check it out here.

Daniel Amann

Thanks for letting me (try to) show off,

Daniel Amann
Very Nice!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4