video 4K prob

Reaction score
hello i have a worry yesterday by filming in 4k 25 fps, putting the video on youtube and watching it I am aware that the image is deformed when I back with my drone have you this same problem

hello i have a worry yesterday by filming in 4k 25 fps, putting the video on youtube and watching it I am aware that the image is deformed when I back with my drone have you this same problem

What is wrong with your video? It looks good to me. I see some Jellow but probably this is caused by a strong headwind.

What is wrong with your video? It looks good to me. I see some Jellow but probably this is caused by a strong headwind.

towards the end of the video you did not notice the picture is getting scraggy it looks like a little ,it may be because it's only 25 fps?

I dont understood
What you see is jello. A know problem with drones. Many solutions have already been discussed. There are two solutions:

1: give me your drone and your problem is gone - [ :p ]

2: a serious solution: look at your propellers. Often jello is caused because your propellers are out of balance. Now there are 'handy' balancing devices for sale but you have to wonder if the purchase of new propellers is a better solution.

More information about this issue at this 'old' topic: J e l l o

Leave the propeller alone. It is not their fault. It is important to set the camera which records with a very short shutter speed. With a shutter speed of 1/400, the floating image (jello) is created.
Make the same flight but when the sun is lower and it will be darker. Jello will disappear.
Your solution is to buy ND 8/16/32 filters and that will do the trick.

Leave the propeller alone. It is not their fault. It is important to set the camera which records with a very short shutter speed. With a shutter speed of 1/400, the floating image (jello) is created.
Make the same flight but when the sun is lower and it will be darker. Jello will disappear.
Your solution is to buy ND 8/16/32 filters and that will do the trick.

I bought this

Attachments

• F3AE0115-0FD6-4D33-A31B-CB69818F6850.png
    F3AE0115-0FD6-4D33-A31B-CB69818F6850.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 335
I think you bought a bad version. Phantoms PRO / ADV filters are screwed on and you probably bought them and the filters are slid into Phantomów SE / Standard.

I will mention it. ND2 is too weak. I constantly fly with ND16 and sometimes it is too weak.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94