Vid download problem

Reaction score
I just got my phantom 4, everything worked perfectly! When I tried to download a 1 minute test vid into my mac-pro, the result was disappointing, choppy playback! The vid would start and stop the entire time. Is it that I am not computer savvy. The connection was from the phantom into the usb of the computer. The computer is about 7 years old, could it be outdated for the vid file size or something else? Any advice is appreciated.

I just got my phantom 4, everything worked perfectly! When I tried to download a 1 minute test vid into my mac-pro, the result was disappointing, choppy playback! The vid would start and stop the entire time. Is it that I am not computer savvy. The connection was from the phantom into the usb of the computer. The computer is about 7 years old, could it be outdated for the vid file size or something else? Any advice is appreciated.
Pull the SD card from the Phantom, put in an adaptor and copy it you the hard drive of your computer.

You shot 4 k video. My mac cant handle it...does the same thing. I have to down sample any 4k video I shoot to make it play smooth.

Pull the SD card from the Phantom, put in an adaptor and copy it you the hard drive of your computer.
Thank you for the advice. I tried that and the same thing happeded. I believe I have to upgrade my video card in my computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl