VIBRATION GIMBAL

Reaction score
Help me ! I have this issue :

All screw is ok and imu, compas is calibrate. jello in video and intermitent issue...

I had to role back to previous version (completed few hours ago) on p4p+ and my issue was fixed. I had the same issues as in your video. Hope you can find a solution to your fix soon.

I had to role back to previous version (completed few hours ago) on p4p+ and my issue was fixed. I had the same issues as in your video. Hope you can find a solution to your fix soon.
SAme issue ? I'm surprised ! hummm... need to try older version maybe... tanks for reply !

I had the exact same issue recently. I fixed it by loosening the yaw screw and moving the arm down towards that plate (had the bird upside down) very slightly, then tightened it back up. I'm talking fractions of a movement. Too much and the arm will scrape on that plate and you will have very bad vibrations. Too little and the noise will remain.

I'm resolve my issue last week The tilt motor had play in the shaft. I disassemble it and glue the shaft with strong glue. Nothing !! No more jello ! Issue gone !

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl