Very last litchi question I promise

Reaction score
I got a warning saying that one of the way points is to far away. It doesn't show me which one. Will the mission still carry on ? (And I will also lose RC signal too)

It's not a major problem as I will just add more way points between any large gaps. The height is set at 400 feet on each way point
fd4d2a6e6088ebd8264f2fe6469fce00.jpg

It will still allow me to go and launch the mission tho. Just wondering what would happen if the way point is too far away

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got a warning saying that one of the way points is to far away. It doesn't show me which one. Will the mission still carry on ? (And I will also lose RC signal too)

It's not a major problem as I will just add more way points between any large gaps. The height is set at 400 feet on each way point
fd4d2a6e6088ebd8264f2fe6469fce00.jpg

It will still allow me to go and launch the mission tho. Just wondering what would happen if the way point is too far away

Can you share the mission on the litchi mission hub so that we can look at it in detail?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using PhantomPilots mobile app

From this past post...

"In Litchi the 3D distance between consecutive waypoints (including between last WP and first WP) must be within 0.5m to 2000m. Max distance and altitude settings in DJI GO are respected." Check your distance limits in the Go App."

Does this help?

Reactions: Neon Euc
From this past post...

"In Litchi the 3D distance between consecutive waypoints (including between last WP and first WP) must be within 0.5m to 2000m. Max distance and altitude settings in DJI GO are respected." Check your distance limits in the Go App."

Does this help?
I'm afraid not as the android version doesn't show you. But thank you anyway for the suggestion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic