v2 props

Reaction score
where on earth can I buy genuine v 2 props in the UK, all the ones on amazon say they are genuine but it turns out they are not, just clones from china I've got a set recently they are almost balanced, not too much trouble to balance but very thin towards the tips, saying that they do fly nicely and extend my flying time on my V 1.1.1 by at least 2 minutes

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1013324-REG/dji_part3_phanton_2_self_tightening_propeller.html

I just got these, they made more of a difference than I thought they would. I've got at least 2 minutes more of flight time, and it ascends what seems like almost twice as fast.

Hi Unicyclejunkie.
I have done the same as you and put 9443 props on my v1.1.1 and I couldn't believe the difference in extra time I got, saying that the props I got were stamped o-xoxo (copys/clones) so I thought I'd like a spare pair but would like to try the genuine dji props, you say you got the above props do they have dji embossed on the props? and so should hopefully be genuine ones:D
ray

edit..........just realized that your on the other side of the pond, I'm trying to get some in the UK.

thanks anyway

Last edited:
The ones from B&H are indeed genuine DJI props. Ordered a set a few weeks ago an am very happy with them.

You could always try to shoot B&H an email and see if they'd be willing to work with you on shipping. It's not like you live on the moon or anything. I live in Hawaii and getting people to ship out here can sometimes be a headache too.

Just chatted with a customer service person online with B&H and they said they ship internationally. However, as you probably already know, shipping to you guys is CRAZY!!!

Just chatted with a customer service person online with B&H and they said they ship internationally. However, as you probably already know, shipping to you guys is CRAZY!!!

thanks for checking that out,,,, CRAZY!!! that's why I'm trying to get some over here,
thanks
ray

Have you tried buying directly from the DJI site? Their shipping is a flat $20 (₤13.20), so it would make sense to buy a few pairs of props from them. I just bought 4 full sets of composite-hub 9450s for $68 including shipping, they got to me in 10 days from China, not bad.

Have you tried buying directly from the DJI site? Their shipping is a flat $20 (₤13.20), so it would make sense to buy a few pairs of props from them. I just bought 4 full sets of composite-hub 9450s for $68 including shipping, they got to me in 10 days from China, not bad.

Hi cheebs,

many thanks for your reply.

I've had my phantom for 10 months now and had around 150-200 flights with it also I use a prop guard so I've never broken a single prop yet:oops: (shouldn't say that!!) it's that my phantom is a v1.1.1 and I recently changed up to the 9443 clones and I'm getting at least 2 minutes more time, so the reason I want a set of genuine props is to see if they perform any better.
in the UK (IF) you can get them they are only about £19.00 a set, but can't seem to get them with confidence.
so I don't really want to buy a bulk lot of props hoping I'll never need them, all else fails and I do bust 1 or more props I can always go back to my original 8" props plus I've got a set of CF 9443s which I don't really like as with them I've got to start messing with the gains whereas with the clones (o-xoxo) I didn't have to change any settings, they perform just the same as the 8" ones except for less time of course.

I've got some supposedly genuine ones coming today, the ebay seller wrote to me to guarantee that they were made by dji but I still think they are clones, we'll see later on

ray

I always get mine from HeliGuy - http://www.heliguy.com/dji-phantom-2-vision-prop-set-new-style.html. They always seem to have them in stock.
just looked on their site but no sign of 9443 props.

just got my mail from ebay and other than the props are black, they do have the DJI logo on one side and 9443 on the other side, well balanced, spin onto the phantom super, no snagging like the clone props do, and more stiffer than the clones, just had a quick flight (really windy/gusty) and they fly great, no messing with the gains either, and for the price of £10.52 for the complete set of 4 props, good price.
I'll do a time comparison test between the clones and these when the wind calms down
ray
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well I've done a test with both types of 9443 props, genuine ones and clones.

I used the same lipo full charged each time, weather the same, hover the same and believe it or not there was no difference in flying time, (maybe 2 seconds) the only things I did notice was that the genuine ones being black but had the dji logo on, stiffer, slightly noisier, and they were very very close to my prop guards on one side of the props, bit clearer on the other side as if the nut inside the hub was not at 90 degrees to the props, so just as well I got decent clones in my case they do fly really well.

Attachments

• props.JPG
    props.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers