using two phantoms at once

Reaction score
Now that I'm going to be a double phantom owner because of my first stupid mistake... will my second stupid mistake be using two at the same time? (obviously different pilots) What type of interference should I be expecting? Don't they channel hope and it shouldn't be an issue?

Long term, can I use one remote on the other or are they paired? Or does it only connect upon each bootup?

Bryce.

Hey Bryce, welcome to the party.
My signature contains a couple links you may find helpful.

This would help us help you, what kind of birds are we talking about? P1, FC40, P2, P2V, P2V+, P3, P3P? See my point?
Please include all pertinent info in each thread you start.

Did you mean to say "Channel HOP"?
Or, did you mean to say you "HOPE" they don't end up trying to use the same channel?

And, why can't you fly both? LOL, just kidding.

Seriously though, the more info you offer at the onset, the better help you will receive in short order. :D

You just have to rig a hands-free holder so you can strap on both controllers and away you go.
An aerial take on the old one-man-band concept.
Should be perfect for those great landscape photos where you need something in the foreground as a point of interest. Use a Phantom!

The P3s should handle things better than you can.
Two in the air together - no sweat.
I want to try juggling with three!!
i-TCZCwhx-L.jpgXnKC-L.jpg

Think of the potential for shots like this...
i-zDDhWFb-L.jpg

That's what I'm looking for. So the channel thing isn't an issue with a phantom 3 advanced and phantom 3 pro. Also, are the phantom 3 controllers interchangeable?

That's what I'm looking for. So the channel thing isn't an issue with a phantom 3 advanced and phantom 3 pro. Also, are the phantom 3 controllers interchangeable?

The controller is bound to a given bird. Look in your manual for how to do this. Once bound, a controller shouldn't effect another controller.

In other R/C aircraft, we almost always knew how to figure out what channel our controllers were using on a given frequency range. If we ever had any doubt, we would bring our respective aircraft together, either no props on them or engines not started for fuel powered craft, and each of us would move the sticks to make sure another aircraft wouldn't be affected.

I have flown 3 at one time. Two P1s and my P2V+. I launched #1 put it in a hover, than launched #2 and put it in a hover. Then #3 went up taking video of the other two.

I have a friend that wants to fly his blade 350qx2 with our phantoms is that a problem?

by they are saying, it sounds like it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic