<usic and video....NOTE 3 streaming...

Reaction score
hey guys me agian...LOL how are you adding music to your flights what programs are you guys using.....

also the phantom vision is good i like it, however the stream from the phone to the craft is not as clear as i would like. Im using note 3 and an ipad, both work great but its just missing something........is there a FPV monitor or goggles that will work with the DJI camera....would i be better off puttig the GOpro2 on and buying somthing compatibale.....

dont get me wrong, the quality of the ar iel shoot on play back is incrediable, is the live feed im struggling with....if the live view looked as great as the play back we would be all set,....I have been in the heli scene for a while a sponsored 3d Pilot through SAB, but this quad copter ariel filming has really bit me in the but hard....i love it..............Its llike its own hobby withig in the hobby...anyways good Morning and happy monday....Im hoping for this year DJI will make a Naza H unit with return to home and land fuction, if we could get a ubnit sinilar ti whats on the phantom on a heli one would never crash....

I use Cyberlink PowerDirector. It's cheap, I think the easiest, and quite powerful for the price. Or if you want to go all out: Sony Vegas. For me, when I do FPV, it's gonna be FatShark Attitude. Goggles are a must here in FL as the sunlight is too bright for any LCD monitor!

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20