Used drone

Reaction score
I just got a Phantom 3 standard from a lady whose husband passed away. Is it possible to set this up for myself? I don't have any information of passwords but it was registered to the previous owner

You just need to install "DJI GO" (not "DJI GO 4") from the app store on your Android/Apple mobile device. You'll be prompted to create or log into your DJI account when you start up DJI GO. After doing that, your Phantom should connect to DJI GO since it has already been registered by the previous owner.

Reactions: godrocksu
I can set it on the table without props, turn on the bird and remote. ....I can start props .... accelerate and decelerate. ..just can't connect phone/app. It doesn't show on my list of available wifi connections. Just got it for $100. Has a case, extra props and all. I also have an Autel XSP

I can set it on the table without props, turn on the bird and remote. ....I can start props .... accelerate and decelerate. ..just can't connect phone/app. It doesn't show on my list of available wifi connections. Just got it for $100. Has a case, extra props and all. I also have an Autel XSP
It could be the RC is no good. Just to be sure, your device can see other wi-fi in the area?

Have you tried another phone / tablet just to see if the RC is transmitting a wifi signal?

Good luck... 100 skins = good snag! :)

Well I'm having the same issue with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A. The bird doesn't show in the wifi listing

Ok now I found it in wifi. It says it's connected to the device but the app is still telling me how to connect. Been searching the internet and it's seems this is common.

It just has the "how to connect" button. If I swipe left and press the camera button for the other drone it takes me to the camera screen and it has "disconnected" at the top. Seems there are a ton of threads all over the internet about this issue with all phantom models.

Tried my phone and tablet, both Samsungs. Found out I had to turn on airplane mode to see the wifi connection. I gave up messing with it tonight. Pretty frustrating.

Tried my phone and tablet, both Samsungs. Found out I had to turn on airplane mode to see the wifi connection. I gave up messing with it tonight. Pretty frustrating.
Careful as airplane mode will turn off both the cell radio and the wi-fi. You will need to tap the wi-fi button again under settings to turn the wi-fi back on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers