Used drone

I just got a Phantom 3 standard from a lady whose husband passed away. Is it possible to set this up for myself? I don't have any information of passwords but it was registered to the previous owner

Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
You just need to install "DJI GO" (not "DJI GO 4") from the app store on your Android/Apple mobile device. You'll be prompted to create or log into your DJI account when you start up DJI GO. After doing that, your Phantom should connect to DJI GO since it has already been registered by the previous owner.

I can set it on the table without props, turn on the bird and remote. ....I can start props .... accelerate and decelerate. ..just can't connect phone/app. It doesn't show on my list of available wifi connections. Just got it for $100. Has a case, extra props and all. I also have an Autel XSP

I can set it on the table without props, turn on the bird and remote. ....I can start props .... accelerate and decelerate. ..just can't connect phone/app. It doesn't show on my list of available wifi connections. Just got it for $100. Has a case, extra props and all. I also have an Autel XSP
It could be the RC is no good. Just to be sure, your device can see other wi-fi in the area?

Ok now I found it in wifi. It says it's connected to the device but the app is still telling me how to connect. Been searching the internet and it's seems this is common.

It just has the "how to connect" button. If I swipe left and press the camera button for the other drone it takes me to the camera screen and it has "disconnected" at the top. Seems there are a ton of threads all over the internet about this issue with all phantom models.

Tried my phone and tablet, both Samsungs. Found out I had to turn on airplane mode to see the wifi connection. I gave up messing with it tonight. Pretty frustrating.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMSP95