Upside Down Camera

HWB

Reaction score
Just had a crash. Magnetic interference is the cause of this one. A nice tree broke the fall and all looked well at first glance but a closer inspection revealed the camera is upside down. I can't figure out how this happened or how to get it right side up. Any help would be appreciated
20200614_110854.jpg

Ka wow that's a first,anything on cam damaged or show suff mark,somehow its 180` itself,did not know that's even possible without breaking something,,,presume you tryed cam calibration,,mayby imu calibration might pick it up and correct it,,,still has me bit stumped ?

Reactions: JoBe
Just looking at this part where looks bit bent like something has over rotated past ,just s guess cause bit hard to get good look
Screenshot_20200615-083736_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: jiminyfixit
Just had a crash. Magnetic interference is the cause of this one. A nice tree broke the fall and all looked well at first glance but a closer inspection revealed the camera is upside down. I can't figure out how this happened or how to get it right side up. Any help would be appreciated View attachment 119052
for sure looks like it over rotated but it can only do that one direction without breaking the ribbon so try rotating it back.
also you have too many drop pins installed. ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.