Upgrading the Vision 2 camera?

RamDez said:
Pull_Up, its true what you say but at the same time, you will put off people who did buy a product just to find it superseded with no option to upgrade the one they have. I am thinking PC v Apple here. I fall into the PC category and if I find (as will very many others) that I have not other way to go but to try and sell and buy a new one, then I will sell but not buy a model that can not be upgraded, simple, so lost customer. I love how the vision fly s, even in the strong winds we have just now but I wont be hamstrung. When I feel its time for me to upgrade I will but if I don't have the vision route open to me, I will just close it and move on.

I agree with you it would be nice if they did that. I'm just saying it would be a bit of a departure for them if they did!

Erroneous007 said:
Does anyone know which wire sends the shutter signal to the camera?. I have a couple of Canon IS1200 (10MP) point ans hoot cameras that I use for a home made 3D rig. I have a software hack in there than trips the shutter when I send a 4V signal through the USB port. I was thinking about attaching one camera (145 grams) to the bottom of the P2V camera so I could use the vision's camera to line up the shot and then use the signal sent to the vision to trip the shutter on the IS1200.
I have a software hack in there than trips the shutter when I send a 4V signal through the USB port.

Hi .. Erroneous.. I am very interested in triggering the shutter on my SONY QX10 through the USB port.. I have already damaged one by trying to solder onto the back of the shutter button... I have another QX 10 and would love to experiment with the software hack you have and a USB cable... Could you send me a link please ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik