Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

Here is a comparison of the old and the new, don't understand why the new has a notch in one of the mounting stems.
97f855dfa733640d9efe1b7291ed97a4.jpg
c5c491888e9ac8e5e4cb4c63111344ea.jpg

You beat me to it! I was wondering about that too. I'm putting them on right now :)

the one with the slot is the black one. the white one has a nipple extrusion in place of the slot. it prevents you from putting your props on the wrong motor. !!!

Mine are at the FedEx hub in Memphis, TN at the moment and supposed to arrive tomorrow. The weather here in the Northeast US has not been good for flying lately, so the delay was no big deal. What do you folks think who have installed and flown with them?

Haven't flown just yet but pushing down the propellers to install/remove feels smoother with the coil type spring.

Got mine about an hour ago... already installed. I do feel a slight bit of "Tighter fit" of the coil spring design over the old spring plate design and they are a tad beefier.

Received mine today from DJI. About a week sooner than they told me!!!! Wow. But I received my 2nd P4P yesterday. My air force is ready now for deployment.

Reactions: DocDiggler
Mine came this morning as well. No time today to install them, but will do first thing in the morning. It's supposed to be milder tomorrow so should have a chance to fly for the first time in a long while...

Reactions: uavflyr

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures