Upgrade your Phantom / Master Airscrew Props - TESTED

Hi Andy
Reet handy that Andy.... Liked your post and your methodology, reet grand lad, from a Yorky over t'hill.

Waylander

Reactions: Green Phantom
the price is pretty much the same as replacement DJI props, so I decided to get a set. Thanks for the video. Looks like I may get another set for backup, or a different color to help differentiate the orientation of the phantom whilst flying line of sight.

Reactions: Green Phantom
the price is pretty much the same as replacement DJI props, so I decided to get a set. Thanks for the video. Looks like I may get another set for backup, or a different color to help differentiate the orientation of the phantom whilst flying line of sight.

You should consider the Phantom Rain Suits as they lock in the Props and provide you with the Best Visual for Line of Sight, Even at a great distance over the water you can make out the Orientation .

collage truama 1 .jpg

Those look great! Any reason not to fly with them?

You can check them out at phantomrain.org as we now have 3 color sets to choose from , The wet Suits offer a lot of added benefits to making flying more stress free.
We also have a lot of videos showing the Wet Suits flying all year long in all weather conditions . Weather Proof - Visual Line of Sight and Locking in the props and battery from falling out , are just a few of the benefits.
Thank you.

thanks for the replies everyone, some interesting stuff too with the suit

i might be being sent new Mavic prop to test soon. I dont own a Mavic but hopefully working with another Youtuber to test them out. They are not yet on the market so this is a very very cool opportunity for me and my channel and il be sharing the video with you all as soon as the test is done :)

I just subscribed to your channel Andy.
Looking forward to seeing the new props!
My channel is Ride Alongside

Hi, thanks, ive just subscribed to you as well, your channel looks cool. I need a new Mountain bike badly, mine is so old and heavy and doesnt even have disc brakes, shocking i know ha.

I think you’ll find once they’re spinning the color difference goes away. I sprayed a pair of mine ‘hunter orange’ with little to no discernible difference.

Your experience may differ. I found a pair of strobes to be effective even in daylight.

i tend to just nudge the stick forward a bit and see which was it moves in the air to get my orientation

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl