Upgrade Board + PMU + H32D + IOSD

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have a P1 installed with the upgrade board (I just installed it yesterday). I also have the H32D Gimbal, the PMUv2 and the iOSD mini. What I want is to be able to use the H32D and my iOSD mini. I beleive this board does not require the H32D module. My question is:

1- I don't need the H32D module, right?
2- Regarding the PMUv2... I understand the upgrade board has a PMU built in. However, I need to have a canbus port for my iOSD. I also understand there is a hack to get this... however, can I use the PMUv2 to avoid this? is this possible?

what do you guys think / suggest?

Thanx!!!

The upgrade board has the necessary GCU (for both H3-2D and H3-3D) built in. It also has a PMU so the external one you have is redundant and not really necessary. You can use this mod to either connect the iOSD to the upgrade board directly or to create a canbus port for that or any other accessory: http://www.sarawuth.com/2014/01/dji-pha ... -bus-port/

EDIT: to answer your other question, yes...using the external PMU you have will give you the canbus port without having to do that mod. It's just a lot of extra weight to carry around when you can get that with the mod instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik