Updating & Calibrating Phantom 2/3

Reaction score
HI I'm Milo and I need to update and calibrate my p2p and p3p but don't know how. can someone help me?

Reactions: rattydude77
HI I'm Milo and I need to update and calibrate my p2p and p3p but don't know how. can someone help me?

They are 2 totally different quads in terms of updates and calibrations, the P3 is all done through the app, firmware updates are done using a downloaded firmware which is placed on the SD card that goes in the camera, a link is here

As for the Phantom 2 this is such an old quad and its likely you have the latest firmware on it, however to calibrate it you need to download and install the DJI phantom 2 software, there are 2 types, one is for the quad and the other is for the controller, I have linked 2 of my videos below showing how to obtain the software and install it, unfortunately the RC software seems to have disappeared off the download page so I have bundled all the software onto one easy to use program which i will link below.
The USB driver needs installing in a certain way on windows 10 due to file signing, again a video is linked below

software ( its an exe file that will install the software and put a shortcut on the desktop)

Phantom 2 software.exe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4