updated firmware. now getting interfearence messages?

Reaction score
So since I was sitting around doing nothing during Hurricane/Tropical storm Harvey. I decided to update the firmware on my P3S. It took me a couple of tries but I got it updated without any errors. Took me a few tries to get it to start the update, but once it started it ran with no problem.

So then yesterday, I went to check my property (house and 3 acres) out in Santa Fe Tx (where I posted my first flying video from) and I have flown on this property at least 6 times with no issues. But yesterday after flying for about 10 minutes I started getting these heavy interference warnings. I have never had them before flying in the same area. Was getting them at distance as well as up close. And I pretty much only fly line of sight. Never lost video or control of the AC so it was pretty strange.

You're not alone, saw many posts like this, it seems it's hit-or-miss... some P3S are affected more than others...
I don't think there is a solution, although if I recall correctly some people claim that the Litchi app doesn't show nearly as many as DJI GO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic