Update to iOS Pilot app

So the map in the right corner must be on the ipad only and not the phone, well iphone 6 at least. Maybe the 6 plus will put the map in the right corner cos its bigger. Just checked again and my iphone 6 is just the same.
iPhone 6 plus still has the map on the lower-left for me. It's not that big a deal, as there are controls on the lower-right (file playback and some adjustment icon)

No issues, it flys perfectly.

I could not bring up camera centre points whilst in the air, so if anyone knows how this works.

must just be the the ipads then that show maps in the right corner.
Robin are you not using an ipad i thought you were.

The app seems to be much faster overall. They also added the little directional arrows (the one that shows you what direction the quad is faced relative to you) back to the bottom left. The map preview is now on the bottom right. I like this much better.

Not seeing that on iPhone 6+, though the red arrow shows acting direction.
I leave the route on map so I can see where I have been and use it as a breadcrumb trail back home.

must just be the the ipads then that show maps in the right corner.
Robin are you not using an ipad i thought you were.

No iphone 6+, the iPad route went all pear shaped with seller sending me a iPad 1 not 2 retina, long story but all worked out for best in the end.

Yea if I had gone for the 6 plus when these phones first came out I probably would not have got a iPad to be honest.

Someone check if the RTH nag/dummy screen is still there.

The annoying RTH screen covering label is gone, giving you full view while RTH is active.

Instead you have a big red button, with a bouncing label (the label eventually disappears) indication to press to cancel RTH like bellow:

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435340537.689472.jpg

Yea if I had gone for the 6 plus when these phones first came out I probably would not have got a iPad to be honest.

I have the iPhone 6+ and will still be getting an iPad. Whoda thunk it? the iP6+ being too small! As a windscreen anyway.

TAZ, Where did the wind speed and direction icon come from ?

Just noticed (duh, you are in the sim ) :)

Thanks for the heads up! Didn't know...what sucks I'll have to reset all my settings

The settings are intact. Not to worry. ;-)

Everything will be, as if was. Stay calm, take a deep breath...

RedHotPoker

I have the iPhone 6+ and will still be getting an iPad. Whoda thunk it? the iP6+ being too small! As a windscreen anyway.
I use the iPhone 6+ and I can honestly say I prefer to fly with it over my nvidia shield tablet.

So anyone figured out the camera centre point reference activation properly ?

This just updated the app on your iOS device. It's not a firmware update for the bird or controller, so your settings "should" stay intact. Good idea to check, though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

This just updated the app on your iOS device. It's not a firmware update for the bird or controller, so your settings "should" stay intact. Good idea to check, though.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
I hope so! But like you said always good to check it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31