Update to iOS Pilot app

Can someone report if centre point reference just shows up when you are taking photos, this would bug me if it was there while flying and recording video, which i guess it wont anyway.
You have to turn it on if you want it

Just took an 11 minute, 2 mile roundtrip flight, and also reviewed the full 4K video from the Pilot app Play icon. Still have 88% battery remaining. Seems good enough for 2 hours of flying time on a full Mini 2 charge, and certainly enough for the combined flight duration of the 4 batteries I now have!
You will be lucky if you get that time with all your batteries.

It is very dependent on the equal remaining voltages on all the cells in the pack as it discharges.

I have five batteries and one with .05 difference in one of the cells and the flight time on this one is shorter. Still breaking them in, discharging to 50% so hopefully, those cells equalize after about 10 charges.

You will be lucky if you get that time with all your batteries.

It is very dependent on the equal remaining voltages on all the cells in the pack as it discharges.

I have five batteries and one with .05 difference in one of the cells and the flight time on this one is shorter. Still breaking them in, discharging to 50% so hopefully, those cells equalize after about 10 charges.

I'm not expecting more than 15-17 minutes out of each. The point
I was making is that the battery life of the Mini 2 tablet, even if the Pilot app is using it up faster than before, will well outlast my 4 Phantom batteries before they all need a filling station! :cool:

I get the gimbal overload too, and my horizon is crap again. :(
I haven't gotten a Gimbal Overload (just lucky?), and what fixed my horizon was a gimbal calibration immediately after the IMU calibration on a perfectly level surface away from all metal. I did still get the poor signal warning upon launch and to stay close again tonight. I ignored it, and flew out 4,000 feet away with only a few minor signal glitches quickly restored by reorienting the antennas.

You have to turn it on if you want it

leekiya said:
"Can someone report if centre point reference just shows up when you are taking photos, this would bug me if it was there while flying and recording video, which i guess it won't anyway."

It is merely a screen overlay, and never appears in recorded video or stills, unless you do a screen shot of the tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav