Update now flying erratic

Reaction score
Just did the update to AC and RC. Now my drone flies a short distance and hits the brakes, then flies and brakes. Then goes real slow then speeds up? Then brakes. In sport mode it's fine. Any ideas?

What drone is it? If it has avoidance collision then its well known if you fly towards the direction of the sun it plays havoc on the sensors. Need a bit more details mate so we can dig into this a little deeper and help you out

Phantom 4 it was early evening with a low sun and I was flying toward it. I've never heard that.. I'll try in the morning. It would do the exact same thing flying with DJI GO 4 and with Litchey

Probably the low sun on the horizon messing with the OA. Try either turning off the OA or stay in sport mode. I've had the same issue since day 1.

Thanks so much guys. Never had that happen before. I'll fly in the morning and try it again.

Update. I flew this morning and it is much better without the direct sunlight but whenever I do turn toward the sun at all it applies the brakes just like it's about to hit an obstacle. Strange thing is I've been flying this drone for about a year it's never done that until I applied this new update. Then I turned off obstacle avoidance and it acts fully like it's in sport mode.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Update. I flew this morning and it is much better without the direct sunlight but whenever I do turn toward the sun at all it applies the brakes just like it's about to hit an obstacle. Strange thing is I've been flying this drone for about a year it's never done that until I applied this new update. Then I turned off obstacle avoidance and it acts fully like it's in sport mode.
Great to hear mate [emoji4]

I am having the same problem with my phantom 4. I have turned off the obstacle avoidance to see if that would help, and it did not. I have refreshed the software couple of times to see if that will help so far the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel